Pankstraße 47 │ D-13357 Berlin │ Phone: (030) 460 60 19-0 │ Fax: (030) 460 60 19-29

Classrooms, architecture and hygiene

 
The museum is located in the oldest surviving school building in Wedding. It was built between 1864 and 1866, in the very first years after the districts of Wedding and Gesundbrunnen had become part of Berlin due to their incorporation in 1861. The history of the building and its architecture are presented and tied in with the building of schools and the development of the school system and  school hygiene in Berlin Mitte.
An original historic classroom invites the visitor not only to have a look around but to really “go back to school” again.

<< back
made by finalgrafix